DREAM 11 IPL 2021 – Points Table – Hope you all are very happy as our favorite cricket league IPL 2021 is back with the new 14th season. All IPL 8 franchise is ready to take off to give us more entertainment, But it will be very interesting that this year’s IPL will be played in India or in Dubai. Tell us what you think in the comment section.
This year the IPL will be more entertaining because last year due to Covid-19 we could not watch the IPL live in the stadium. But now everything is fine, so we will enjoy IPL this year in the stadium. Are you guys Excited?
Like every year, eight teams will play against each other. The winner of each match will be awarded 2 points, while in the event of no result, both teams will be awarded one point. In case of a tie, the matches will be played in ‘Super Over’. This is how the IPL points table system works.
The top four teams in the points table qualify for the knockout. In the ‘play-offs,’ the top two teams and winners on the points table lock horn qualify for the final.
Teams that finish third and fourth in the points table make it out of ‘Eliminator 1’. The winner goes to ‘Eliminator 2’, where they face the losing team from the ‘play-offs’ to get a place in the finals.
IPL 2021 – Points Table
This IPL points table 2021 will be updated periodically for each match.
IPL Points Table System
The points table system of IPL is like this, the winning team gets 2 points in each match, and in the event of no result of the match or a washout, both teams are awarded 1 point. In the case of a tie, the match will go to ‘Super Over’.
At the end of the league phase, the top four teams in the points table qualify for the knockout.
The top two teams in the points table then face off in the ‘play-offs’ and the winner qualifies for the final.
The teams that finish third and fourth on the IPL points table will then fight it out in ‘Eliminator 1’ and the winner will qualify for ‘Eliminator 2’ where they will face the losing team from the ‘Play-off’ to get a place in the final.
Teams & Players Stats And Standing
Last Year’s IPL 2020 Orange Cap Holder
KL Rahul KXIP presently holds the Orange Cap with a total run of 670 in 14 Matches in IPL 2020
The IPL Orange Cap is an award given to the player who scored the most runs in the IPL season.
Rules for IPL Orange Cap
- This award is given to the player who scored the most runs in the IPL season.
- The batsman who scored the most runs in the tournament during the IPL season will wear an orange cap while on the field
- If the runs of the batsmen are equal, then these batsmen will be given an orange cap according to their strike rate.
- The owners of the Orange Cap who are fielding are allowed to wear the Orange Cap until the end of the innings, even if an opposition batsman has overtaken his runs.
Last Year’s IPL 2020 Purple Cap Holder
Kagiso Rabada KXIP presently holds the Purple Cap with 30 Wickets in 17 Matches in IPL 2020
The IPL Purple Cap is given to the bowler who takes the most number of wickets in the IPL season.
Rules For IPL Purple Cap
- This award is given to the bowler who has taken the most wickets in the IPL season.
- If the wickets of the bowlers are equal, then these bowlers will be given an orange cap according to their economy rate.
- The owners of the Purple Cap who are fielding are allowed to wear the Purple Cap until the end of the innings, even if an opposition bowler has overtaken his wickets.
Check Out Our More Posts –
DREAM 11 IPL Schedule – Dream 11 IPL 2020 Schedule, Time Table, Points Table and All Team Fixtures